Becoming a trusted NEST Vendor allows you to easily expand your client base while supporting the effort to maintain a close-knit, intergenerational community here in Northeast Seattle.
How does becoming a NEST vendor benefit you?
- You get direct referrals to your business
- It’s easy to sign up, just click here
What else do you need to know before you start?
- NEST staff and members expect prompt and client-focused communication
- NEST will check references you provide to ensure quality service to our members
- You must be licensed, bonded, and insured (as it applies to your business)
- Processing applications usually takes 1-2 weeks
- All monetary transactions will happen between NEST members and you directly